What would you call a collection of therapeutic and personal growth services?
What name for a bundle that is holistic, functional, and integrative in approach, and includes counseling, coaching, clinical hypnotherapy, energy medicine and energy psychology, yoga therapy, medical intuitive readings, and personalized healing plans?
I call it Integrative Mindworks.
The name came to me in 2005 when my toolkit already had yoga therapy, pilates, somatic movement education and several forms of energy healing.
My latest certification had come from a nine-month hypnotherapy training. Amazed by the power of its profound, life-optimizing processes, I proudly told many friends and acquaintances I was studying hypnotherapy.
Most replied "Can you make me cluck like a chicken?"
Wow, I thought. Hypnotherapy really has a bad rep, or at least is deeply misunderstood. I need to call it something else, an umbrella term that could cover everything else I did, too.
And so "Integrative Mindworks" was born.
Fast forward 13 years...
What's under the umbrella today?
- Holistic Counseling (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, RET/'The Work', Parts therapy, Mindfulness, Self-Compassion, supportive therapy, insight-oriented therapy, and other approaches with no name)
- Clinical Hypnotherapy (deep relaxation, guided visualization, multiple trancework processes, therapeutic dialogue; good for behavioral change like stopping smoking, nail biting, overeating, and other compulsive/addictive behaviors)
- Life Coaching (less therapeutic, more about personal growth and improved function in any aspect of life)
- Health and Nutrition Coaching (assessments and readings, personalized healing plans, monitoring, and periodic protocol updates)
- Energy Balancing Therapies (EFT/Tapping, Chakra Balancing, Reiki, Qigong, Core Transformation, Eden Energy Medicine)
- Yoga Therapy (mindful movement, breathwork, meditation, mudras, and ecstatic chant); and
- Practical self-care and stress management teachings for mind and body to apply at home
Why this mix?
Everyone is unique in their way of learning, perceiving, and healing. For some, the body's needs must be assessed and addressed before the mind can find peace. Others respond best to cognitive processes, still others to metaphorical explorations. The diversity of approaches in Integrative Mindworks can give virtually everyone a way to feel and function better.
Integrative Mindworks can improve your
- Mental, emotional and physical health
- Posture, coordination, flexibility and appearance
- Athletic, academic and artistic performance
- Effectiveness in sales and business
- Control over personal habits and attitudes
- Ability to create positive relationships
- Spiritual and intuitive development
I invite you to schedule a session and experience the benefits of Integrative Mindworks first-hand!
Please visit https://integrativemindworks.com/book-an-appointment/